Terms and Conditions
Upon purchase of ticket, passenger agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations of ticket within 24 hours of departure date are non-refundable.
Please report any disability requiring special attention at time of booking.
- Hula Hula Hopper LLC will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate passengers’ needs.
- Each loop route has a different schedule. See specific route schedules for exact stop locations and times.
- All reservations are subject to availability with departure times, dates, schedules and fares subject to change without notice.
- Seat availability may change during busy times and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Routes, schedules, and pick-up/drop-off frequency are subject to change due to variables such as traffic, weather, or other events not under the control of Hula Hula Hopper LLC.
- Hula Hula Hopper LLC will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but makes no guarantees and shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of service.
- Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice until booking has been confirmed.
- This is a transportation service. Not included as part of the services we offer are any applicable attraction admission, foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger facility charges and international transportation tax.
- Hula Hula Hopper LLC sells and markets other tours and excursions, however participation in these activities is subject to each individual service or venue’s terms and conditions. Use caution and your own discretion while venturing outside the trolley, and refer to individual tour operators and vendors’ terms and conditions.
- Upon purchase of ticket, passenger agrees to not hold Hula Hula Hopper LLC liable for any loss or damage to self or property that occurs during self-guided activities or while participating in activities through partner vendors or tour operators.
Beach Equipment Rentals:
Rental equipment must be returned in the condition it was received. You are fully responsible for the items while they are in your care. Equipment that is stolen, lost, damaged, misplaced, etc., you will be REQUIRED to pay the full replacement cost of the item(s), and your card will be charged accordingly. Lost or broken beach chairs will incur a $50 charge (per chair) to the credit card on file. We reserve the right to charge the card on file if equipment is not returned, or is not in the same condition as it was when it was rented out.